Wednesday, January 11, 2012

It WORKED!!!

Tonight I was making dinner and of course ran into a increasingly more common issue......... No roll for dinner.
 "Say No More!!!", I said 
I can make biscuits! and this time it has too work.
Well IT DID!
ANd not only did they just come out good.... but perfect!
So delicious I was impressed! I found this recipe HERE and I conquered my
 bread making fear!!! Yay




My Beautiful dinner rolls!!

I had made Chicken and mushroom something. I Had boneless skinless chicken an i had some mushrooms along with cream of mushroom soup and a can of diced carrots and peas a little minced garlic and onion All mixed up and baked in the oven for 45 mins. 

I made some chicken and broccoli flavored rice packet and wallah! dinner!



 AND........ this is what happens when Mommy is experimenting in the kitchen trying to make dinner.
HAHA!
 Dinner was scrumptious for being so spontaneous.

 


Just thought I'd share my success story for bread making.
 I'm so Happy!
Just

2 comments:

  1. That's great! There's seriously nothing like a homemade roll! Thanks so much for sharing at my party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious!!! Glad your bread turned out!!!


    Stopping by from wordless wednesday. New follower.
    littlebishopcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete