Sunday, June 26, 2011

Prayers Please!

When is it when everything seems to be going well, something dramatic happens that makes you look at life in a whole new way. i think its God's funny way of making you worry while forcing you to talk about certain fears. I think its also his way at telling us "things can always get worse". I like to be the optimist and think "if we're so far on the bottom, it couldn't get any worse"
You see my Bf's cousin was critically injured last night. My boy came home from work and was trying to take a nap when his phone started ringing like crazy. Here I am making dinner, relaxing with the family, looking forward to our night in and then John is running out the door to get to the hospital. My man is amazing though. Instead of breaking down or doing anything irrational He acted like more of a babysitter, mediator, and taxi driver. He had to break up fights, make sure everyone was ok ( who couldn't handle themselves or scared they might do something crazy).>>>> anyway this really isn't my story to tell but This family def. needs all the prayers they can get. They may not be my family and i may not be that close with them, but its my boyfriends family and that is more than enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment