Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I am Inspired

I have been inspired lately by .. well... everything! the weather, the season, the internet, my friends, my job....  I want to do somethings on my list. I've been hearing it alot, people talking about there "lists" Mine is quite extensive and keeps on getting bigger(longer). I just got a job which is exciting for me but not many hours and not a great pay but its something for me to have for my self. SO i can do the things I want to do!
Soo todays inspiration is putting together and week full of recipes that are new to me but will still be enjoyed by my family so that is m post for today. A week full of budget friendly healthy easy recipes that satisfy. And as I attempt each recipe I will post about it since I got such a huge response from my stuffed shells and cake balls. haha well huge for me. Plus it will help me start blogging again and be involved within my own little world.

WEEK 1
-Shrimp and Asparagus Risotto
-Quesadillas
-Pulled bbq pork
-grilled pizza
-steak Kabobs
I think thats a good variety that everyone will love.

No comments:

Post a Comment