Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mixed Emotions and feeling the pressures!

Hmmm.... where to start? I'm loving this whole new world of blogging. It has been helping me appreciate where my life has ended up and despite all the struggles that come with not planning on having a family young I just can't stop thinking of how happy I really am. Of course me and the boyfriend still bicker and fight and its always over something stupid but I've realized that its not me anymore it's just him getting jealous. A quick example: Last weekend i went out for a friends birthday and had a couple drinks. I purposely did everything that day to make my man happy and pleased and even straight out asked him if he was OK if i went out or a little bit. If i said i'll be home by eleven and don't come home till one it's all over and I'm getting the silent treatment for a day or two. I don't get it and i probably never will. I know there is an underlying trust issue but i'm willing to look beyond that mainly b/c i know my man's messed up emotionally. I could go on and on about who screwed him and the mess that I came upon but i won't mainly because I know we have the most important thing in the world, Love. I have never felt the way i feel with my Slug a Bug then with any other person. We get eachother and we care for eachother and thats something thats solid! Plus we have a beautiful son who is a part of us both and without one another we couldn't survive. Both of us understand that much!
OK so that wasn't supposed to be the basis of my blog I think I wanted to touch base on the fact that my son is well Amazing!!

My Lil Slug a Bug is growing up so fast. He's so smart and He is starting to really impress me with what he learns and how he is learning the things he knows. The process of him growing is fascinating to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment